Mayor Koblenz and the Board of Trustees are proud to announce the state-of-the-art Fitness Center will be open on the following days and at the following times.
|Fitness Center Holiday Hours|
|Tuesday, July 3rd:||7:00 am to 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday, July 4th:||7:00 am to 6:00 pm|
|Monthly Hours of Operation|
|Monday:||7:00 am to 11:00 pm|
|Tuesday:||7:00 am to 11:00 pm|
|Wednesday:||7:00 am to 11:00 pm|
|Thursday:||7:00 am to 11:00 pm|
|Friday:||7:00 am to 6:00 pm|
|Saturday:||8:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Sunday:||8:00 am to 5:00 pm|
These hours and days of operation are subject to change. Please check the Village website for updates.
The following rules will be in Effect:
- All Club members must voluntarily sign a standard release form provided HERE and submit it at the Park Fitness Center, or sign the same form which will be provided at the facility itself. The release form must be signed before the facilities and equipment can be used.
- No guests will be admitted, only club card members
- The hours of operation will be followed
- All residents are required to wear appropriate athletic clothing and footwear
- All personal music devices must be used with earphones
- Headsets will be not be provided at the Park Fitness Center, but should be owned and brought to the Center
- Children under 18 are not permitted at any time
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the exercise area with the exception of plastic bottled water
- All damaged equipment must be reported to staff in the fitness center or the Park Office.